Thursday 6 December 2012

Le week-end

Ok so the weekend is nearly here which is good news for many folk, I hope you all have a good one. I'm particularly looking forward to mine because for the first time since July, I am going to have myself a party on Saturday, seriously, it's been too long! Last time I properly went out was beginning of September and that was a Friday night, nothing compared to a Saturday night out. I'm so content with the happenings in my life these days but sometimes I have this massive urge to get back into my old ways and have a proper party night, full of drinks and trying to pull women, nothing beats pulling a good looking piece of woman on a Saturday night, I really hope I do! My fuckbuddy situation has gone quiet (I'll post about that soon) and I'm a tad bored of that situation. There's some great people up for Saturday night which should make it a good one, remember, it's not where you are, it's the company you keep and these folk are total legends! I'm going to spend a lot of cash and get proper on it like a man in my position should do. I will obviously report on here about my night of debauchery and madness, hopefully it'll be like the old days, just have to wait and find out don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment