Thursday 6 December 2012

'The One'

I text my old work colleague today to see how they were getting on and they're obviously fantastic, she's a good girl so good for her. Listen to this, she's only ever kissed seven men, done stuff with six of them and slept with five of them, feel sorry for the man who only got a snog don't you? Anyway it turns out she works with the mother of 'The One' which she obviously had to tell me. Now, it got me thinking about her quite a bit, I still have her Facebook and even though we haven't spoke in about two years, it made me have the urge to message her to see how she was. Her profile picture has changed and it's not got him in it anymore, maybe they've broke up or they're going through a bad patch, whatever it is surely I shouldn't contact her, should I? I mean, she knows where I am, if she ever wants to hunt me down then she can, I wouldn't put it past her. I think I'd like to see her again, she was a great laugh and not many women have ever made me feel like she has. It's a hard one and I'm going to have to think about it, might write a message but not send it, am I being an idiot?

No comments:

Post a Comment